applications for documents

The diversity and complexity of the current regulatory framework referring to building construction means that various applications must be made to obtain these documents. This includes applying for certificates of occupancy which, according to Decree 259/2003 of the Generalitat (Government) of Catalonia are required by all homes constructed prior to 1970. It is also essential to obtain this certificate to sell or rent any home, as well as to contract water, light and electricity services. The certificate certifies that a home complies with the minimum requirements for occupancy and solidity required by law and must be renewed every 15 years.
We also offer the service of applying for other documents required by law such as building licences and permits, contracting geotechnical studies, insurance policies, OCT (office of technical control), specific projects for utility installations and legalisation.

private area   enter